Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Trade With The Daily Dimwit: 2016 Allen and Ginter Is Finally ALMOST Done!

I completed my 11th trade with Sam of The Daily Dimwit fame. You can check out the first here, second here, third here, fourth here, fifth here, sixth here, seventh here, eighth here, ninth here, and tenth here. Sam took a long hiatus but has returned with a bang. He was kind enough to help me with some immense 2016 Ginter set assistance I was in desperate need of.


Sam knocked out all of the remaining '16 Ginter Base and SP needs I had, including the Seager RC you see above. Well, not that exact stock photo one, but you get the idea. Also included in the box that arrived were all but one of the The Numbers Game inserts I needed.

This massive haul leaves me just two inserts short of entirely crossing off 2016 Allen & Ginter from my Want List.

Thanks for a phenomenal trade Sam and welcome back!

No comments:

Post a Comment