Friday, July 20, 2012

Trade With Manupatches and Mustaches: Murads and A Shiny Kershaw.

I competed my fourth trade with Eric from Manupatches and Mustaches. You can check out the first here, second here, and third here. As you all know, Eric is a Murad T51 connoisseur, and as such he wound up with a few doubles from this century-old set. I put in an inquiry for a pair of these awesome pieces of vintage goodness, and a "V" manupatch later, they were mine.


This Lawrence University card is fantastic. The snowy environment, guns, a cool Lawrence seal, and a phenomenal design overall on all Murads work in sweet harmony.


The second of my two Murad pickups is the above Drake University card. You can tell the theme I went with when I requested some of Eric's dupes: shots shots shots shots shots shots. I'm sure there's an actual name for the type of hunting this gentleman is partaking in, but my simple mind will just refer to it as duck hunting.


Eric was kind enough to throw in a shiny Clayton Kershaw card - from 2012 Topps Tribute - that I did not have, which will make a fine addition to my Kid K Collection.


Thanks for yet another fantastic trade Eric!

No comments:

Post a Comment