Sunday, December 2, 2012

Trade With $30 a week habit: A Getzlaf Between Hockey Bloggers.

I completed yet another trade with Robert from $30 a week habit, our eighth to date. You can check out the first here, second here, third here, fourth here, fifth here, sixth here, and seventh here. Robert had one of my collections in mind when he recently hit up a card show, and after finding something picked it up for me. That's one of the great things about our card blogging community, and I appreciate Robert taking the time to look around with me in mind.


Robert acquired this awesome dual relic - numbered 019/199 - of my main hockey guy, Ryan Getzlaf. It's a most welcome addition, and I love everything about the card, particularly the design.

Thanks for another great trade Robert! I'll keep my eyes open for something to send back your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment